Privacy / cookies policy of the website:
1. Data collected by the owner of the website
- user IP addresses
- browser details
2. Method of data collection
User data may be collected automatically by the server (through the use of analytical tools) or provided by the user in the support/donation process (unless the user wishes to remain an anonymous donor) or when the user contacting us or subscribes to our newsletter.
3. Use of data
User data are used for the purposes of website management, viewing statistics, content adjustment as well as maintenance of contact with the users. User data are not made available to other entities except when authorised by law. User data are used to create groups of recipients in the Google Ads system and Facebook Ads, to create remarketing groups and to create website user profiles.
4. Contact with the User
5. Making changes to your personal data
Any User may have their personal data change by contacting us by letter at: Caritas Archidiecezji Katowickiej ul. Wita Stwosza 20 40-042 Katowice, by phone at 32 251 67 22 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or make such changes themselves directly on the website.
6. Information obligation
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04 May 2016), I would like to inform you that:
- the controller of your personal data is Caritas Archidiecezji Katowickiej headquartered at: 40-042 Katowice, ul. Wita Stwosza 20.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: website management, viewing statistics, content adjustment, creation of audience groups in the Google Ads system and Facebook Ads, in order to set up remarketing groups and website User profiles, donation transfer, dispatch of newsletters, as well as maintenance of contact with Users as specified in Article 6(1)(a) and 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised under law to obtain personal data and entities involved in the provision of services, e.g. the payment operator.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for a period required by the applicable legislation, taking into account the statute of limitations for claims, and tax obligations.
Personal data to whose processing you have consented will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to inspect and amend your personal data and request the Controller to delete them immediately (‘right to be forgotten’).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- the disclosure of personal data is voluntary; however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to provide services.
- The Controller will make its best efforts to keep the Customer’s personal data properly secured.
- Contact with the Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
7. Cookies policy
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal device and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The owner of the website places cookies on the terminal device of the Website User and gains access to them.
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or track their movements. The cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
- By default, the web browsing software (browser) permits cookies on the User’s device on which it is running. However, you can configure your software to automatically block cookies by accessing the settings section of your software (web browser). Please note that activating a restriction of cookies may affect the operation of some of the website’s functionalities.
- Cookies are used to:
– adapt the contents of the Website to User preferences and optimise its operation; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, suited to his/her individual needs; compile statistics that help us understand how visitors to the Website use the website, which enables us to improve its structure and content;
– keep the User session running (after logging in) which means the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– ‘necessary’ cookies to enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
– ‘security’ cookies used to detect misuse of the Website’s authentication procedure;
– ‘performance’ cookies that collect data on the use of the Website’s pages;
– ‘functional’ cookies that remember the User’s chosen settings and customise the User’s interface in terms of language, region of origin, font size, website design, etc;
8. Links to other websites
The website contains links to other websites. The owner of the website recommends that you read the privacy policies applicable there, as he/she is not responsible for them.
9. User data security
A description of the technical and organisational security measures is contained in the Security (Data Protection) Policy of the website owner. In particular, the following safeguards are applied:
- Data automatically downloaded by the server are secured by means of an authentication mechanism for access to the website.
- Data collected from users during the registration process are secured by SSL and by means of an authentication mechanism for access to the website.
- administrator-level access to the service requires an authentication mechanism.